3D mobility solutions with fully integrated unmanned aerial systems
From research and demo to real life applications
flyXdrive is a spin-off from RWTH Aachen University, that builds on unique knowhow and highly sophisticated technologies, has immediate access to holistic research infrastructure and combines the competence of relevant researchers in aviation, automotive and automation at the highest ranked engineering university in Germany.
Unmanned air vehicles
Robust: day & night, rain & sunshine
Resilient and safe
Communication & data analysis
xD environment model
Cooperative trajectory planning
Development and certification methodology
- Design and Development of automated 3D mobility solutions.
- Prototyping of hardware & software, including vehicles, communication and automation.
- Testing and Validation, including hardware and software, resulting in reliable, proven technologies.
- Directing Certification and Authorization Process including communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Operation of small fleets for Proof-of-Concepts, including organisation and risk management.
- Coordination & consulting of Spin-offs in order to industrialize successful Proof-of-Concepts.
- 08.03.2018 Project UNICARagil kickoff, see official Press Release
Dr. Johanna Holsten, Dr. Norbert Siepenkötter
Registergericht/Register court: Amtsgericht Aachen
Registernummer/Register number: HRB 20977
USt-IDNr./VAT-IdNo.: DE 311 138 235